Monday 6 January 2020

At Bogota, Columbia

We are still waiting for our bikes to arrive here, so we have some time on our hands. We went to the Gold Museum (Museo del Oro) and the admission was free! We also enjoyed some local fare too.

However, an unfortunate incident happened while we were at La Candelaria area. On a crowded street where they are many people and buskers performing, a pickpocket syndicate made a move on both of us and they stole Kelvin's wallet and phone. I was lucky that they didn't grab anything from me as my pockets were empty and all my belongings were in my backpack. - Debbie

I lost a couple hundred bucks but most of the cards were actually inactive cards and the driving license in it was also the spare one that's reported lost. It was my 'mugger's wallet'. Guess it could have been worse - kelvin




No comments:

Post a Comment